[WriteLog] sizing/positioning the extra info windows

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] sizing/positioning the extra info windows
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (The Tolberts)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:50:51 -0500
I'm a new user and had the same problem. The only way to do it is to
"undock" them. I think you do it by pressing "shift" as you move them; hold
shift as you release the mouose and the window stays put; resize it.
continue til you get everything where you want them and then save the
config. ( double check www.k9jy.com for the correct procedure of undocking
but that is the only wasy to do it)
For WAE RTTY I had windows open everywhere on a 17" monitor, real neat!

73 Jamie WW3S