[WriteLog] TARA RTTY Sprint question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TARA RTTY Sprint question
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:45:56 -0800
Got it, thanks, Don and also Don Deufox (direct) for the answers. Working
from memory, what I thought was dB was really Bd in the "DGTL" column.

It all makes sense now, not for the TARA, but for the ARRL RTTY Roundup,
where there is a plaque given to the highest PSK31 score according to the
rules. I tried the mode and indeed, "BPSK" appeared in the column.

I looked at my previous contest logs and found I have never entered  the
Roundup test, so the column was a surprise to me.

Hope to work you all in both tests.
73, Don W6FFH (another Don)