[WriteLog] Note

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Note
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:47:39 +0000
Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:
> Made a note this weekend:
>    715 2128Z 15 meyers check ea7gtf
> all makes sense except the 'meyers'.
>
> Does 'extra' stuff get into notes ?
---------------------------------------

You might try changing the y in "meyers" to a t, which is right beside
the letter y on the keyboard.
At least, you cryptic note makes sense. When I look at mine, for the
life of me, I don't think the CIA could break down my shorthand.

On a different note, and off the reflector subject, I ask for your
indulgance. There is a formula from way long ago called the LC
constant. I have written it down somewhere, but can't find it. It's
something like
LC=21500/F(mHz). From it, you can determine the L and C values to feed
a halfwave vertical.

):>
Ed