[WriteLog] WL frequency control on 1000MP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL frequency control on 1000MP
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:42:48 +0000
John,

At risk of getting in trouble twice in one day -

A band decoder and antenna relay works nicely. The FT1000mp puts out band
data. The W5XD keyer puts out band data. Writelog puts band data on a
parallel port with Win95/98.

My setup switches antennas by band automatically. And as long as you have
the Tuner button on it does tune; some times not as quickly as one might
want if you are hopping all around.

Jerry, W6IHG