[WriteLog] Curious?? (long)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Curious?? (long)
From: rich@w3zj.com (Richard B. Drake)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:41:43 -0500
We do disagree here John. To me the CW decoding is useless. For one thing it
only works with machine sent code or a near perfect fist. A less than
perfect fist or a little QRM wipes it out, but I can copy some pretty nasty
code in my head. So, for me, trying to tune in the decoder is generally just
a waste of time.

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ