[WriteLog] WL Software

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Software
From: k7wm@i10net.com (k7wm)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:25:50 -0000
My two cents. Writelog is a very flexible program and does much more than
the casual observer can see. The more you use it, the more you find it can
do or has the possibility to do. In general, the rtty bunch are an extremely
helpful bunch of guys and most of the time anything you think you can do
with WL has been done or attemped by someone and the easiest thing to do is
ask on the reflector. Thats what the reflector   and this amazing speed of
light technology we have is for, ie; to exchange ideas and ask/answer
questions. I have been a beta tester for Writelog for going on 9 years and
everytime I get to piddeling with it, I find something "new" that Wayne,
W5XD, has done which makes the program faster, easier, and more friendly. It
takes use to use it to its capability...Its not a "setup the day before
contest starts" type of program nor should it be... Its a full blown,
windows based contesting program. Check the winners out in all modes of
contesting and see what the percentage of Writelog users are...
Wayne k7wm@i10net.com