[WriteLog] help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] help
From: amckay@rabun.net (McKay)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:19:20 -0500
The first contest log I have ever seen arrived in mail today---WriteLog.
Great piece of work and am enjoying playing with it. Problem: My TenTec Omni
D does not have a serial port and thus no computer interface. I can do
without some of the stuff but would like the CW reader since guys now go
about 80 WPM in some contests. Hi. Any ideas or suggestions on how I might
get audio from radio to computer? The phone patch OUT plug? Headphone jack?
Then, how would I get it into the computer. There is a sound card in the
Windows 98 but don't know if it would work for CW. I would appreciate some
help.
73, Archie, K4GA