[WriteLog] RE: Contest Club Name

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Contest Club Name
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 07:36:02 -0500
Sorry, I deleted the original post too soon and can't include.  It wondered
if Wayne would add contest clubs to a dropdown list.  Surely that wouldn't
be worth Wayne's time - The club name is entered in the ini file - It's only
3-4 words.  I suppose it would be possible to make an error, but once it's
correct, it will always stay there.

By analogy, maybe we could ask him to add a drop-down list of the names and
addresses of WriteLog owners so we wouldn't have to type that info each
time?  HI  However, it too remains in the ini file so we don't have to
repeat it every time!

How hard is it to type your name, address, and club name correctly one time?
;-))  73