[WriteLog] packet Ole Automation Object

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] packet Ole Automation Object
From: howk2@hotmail.com (Howard Klein)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:19:53
Good Morning Scot,
Had no luck with the albany.net site. I have examined my ini file and I do
have an Object section that I suspect is not configured correctly. To
clarify the problem once more. I use the default site DX cluster. That comes
up OK but I can not link it to the main program. I am not networking but
using one computer and one radio. When I start WL I get the error msg 'Can't
create Ole Automation Object'. Do you know where I might see an example of a
real life ini file? Any sites that might be useful? Any other ideas you have
are very welcome.

Thank you again Scot.

Howard...K2HK

Howard M. Klein, K2HK