[WriteLog] couple of things...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] couple of things...
From: eromagni@yahoo.com (Steve Romagni)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:16:31 -0500
well, we played a little more with writelog over the 10mts test this
weekend, couple of things I will like to see on the next release.. is there
anyyway to incorporate the muliplier window into the main writelog window...
we had to switch back and foward to see what mults we need it. We also
notice, that with some qso, we worked for example KL7 (also happend with
KH6) on CW, writelog check partial still was saying that we needed it as a
mult if we did a check call, but we already had worked this two before. burt
after entering the qso, no check against the mult column...

did anybody else got this?

Steve