[WriteLog] More Requests for Info

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More Requests for Info
From: VE3MQW@aol.com (VE3MQW@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:54:53 EST
--part1_11b.8b21098.294fdfcd_boundary

Jim - I experienced the same thing plus the same happened for Hawaii

When the state was plugged in then "new" went away and the QSO was logged
properly.

Additionally WL is not in sync with the ARRL abreviations.

Prince Edward Island must be entered as PEI not PE as the ARRL abbreviation
is stated.

Likewise Labrador is LAB not the suggested LB.

Northwest Territories is NWT not YT.

Nunavut is not even included - should be NU.

NU is also omitted in the shell for the upcoming RAC Winter Contest.

I also do not understand if you work a station on CW, say, in NV then go to
work the station on SSB the state (NV) does not automatically populate.

Not sure if these are user fixable - will check before the RAC test.

73

Eric, VE3MQW

--part1_11b.8b21098.294fdfcd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Jim - I experienced the same
thing plus the same happened for Hawaii
<BR>
<BR>When the state was plugged in then "new" went away and the QSO was logged
properly.
<BR>
<BR>Additionally WL is not in sync with the ARRL abreviations.
<BR>
<BR>Prince Edward Island must be entered as PEI not PE as the ARRL abbreviation
is stated.
<BR>
<BR>Likewise Labrador is LAB not the suggested LB.
<BR>
<BR>Northwest Territories is NWT not YT.
<BR>
<BR>Nunavut is not even included - should be NU.
<BR>
<BR>NU is also omitted in the shell for the upcoming RAC Winter Contest.
<BR>
<BR>I also do not understand if you work a station on CW, say, in NV then go to
work the station on SSB the state (NV) does not automatically populate.
<BR>
<BR>Not sure if these are user fixable - will check before the RAC test.
<BR>
<BR>73
<BR>
<BR>Eric, VE3MQW