[WriteLog] just a little tip

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] just a little tip
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:09:12 -0600
I subscribe to a number of reflectors and newsgroups. Occasionally a member
becomes annoying.
I'm sure I'm in that category for some people.
Just a suggestion. Too maintain my sanity and not say something I would
regret, I've used a function which can be found in most email clients.
It's call 'Ban, or 'delete from server' or something similar.
In Outlook its under the Tools, Rules section.

I just simply establish a 'rule' that eliminates reception of the offenders
email.

Works like a charm.
Occasionally I wonder who/what the little brushfire is referring to.

(I can just see all you adding me to your 'banned' list right now.) ;-)))

I've learned that you can keep puking long after you think you're finished.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com