[WriteLog] help please

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] help please
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 03:28:28 -0000
Hi Goetz,

How are you interfacing to your radio? Where is your PTT set? Did you set
the port for FSK in the Rttyrite window? If you are not getting any
transmission, something isn't set up right with your radio, or TNC, and
WriteLog. Check out the Ports section of my web page in the Universal Setup
part of Setting up You. Hum us a few more bars; WL works just fine in RTTY
(to the consternation of many SSB and CW ops here on the reflector!!).

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com