[WriteLog] VP8GEO in Entry Window Fixed!!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] VP8GEO in Entry Window Fixed!!
From: k0bx@qsl.net (K0BX)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 04:37:50 -0000
I solved my problem of VP8GEO showing as Faulkland instead of S. Georgia.

There was no easy solution.  What I did was "Edit" the WL_CTY.dat file.  I
search for VP8 and then went to the calls for S. Georgia.  I hardcoded the
VP8GEO at the end of the list of Stations identified as being in S. Georgia.
I then ran the program called "reacty32.exe" that takes the WL_CTY.dat file
and generate the files for the entry window.

Now VP8GEO comes up correctly in the entry window and also the beamheading
window now show the correct county and heading.

Just thought you might want to know.

Joe K0BX