[WriteLog] WriteLog Cabrillo format for Stew-Perry 160m

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Cabrillo format for Stew-Perry 160m
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 03:34:55 -0000
I have put an update to the WL Stew Perry module on the WriteLog web site. I
have tested it to the extent of sending a bogus check log to the tdbc email
robot, which seemed to parse it correctly.

If you would like to generate a Cabrillo file for this contest from
WriteLog, you can do this:

1. download http://www.writelog.com/downloads/wlw1bb.zip
2. With WriteLog NOT running, unzip the above file into WriteLog's \programs
directory. It will replace W1BB32.DLL.
3. Bring up WriteLog, and open up your Stew-Perry log.
4. The Contest menu should now have a Cabrillo option.

The robot will generate a complaint about having an ARRL-SECTION (unless you
delete that line before sending it), but otherwise it should be OK.

Please don't complain to me about this being too late. I first heard about
Cabrillo support for this contest on 27 December. My turn around for
WriteLog enhancements is normally MUCH longer than this. I figured that if
this saves the log checking a few hours it was worth trying to enable a few
folks to do Cabrillo that would not otherwise.

Wayne, W5XD