[WriteLog] Some Observations during the RTTY RU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Some Observations during the RTTY RU
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (Jamie WW3S)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:34:45 -0500
> At 04:55 PM 1/7/2002 -0500, Steve Holton N1NB wrote:
>
> >I noticed some anomalies in highlighting call signs.....
>
> So did I.  If the call was in the master file (or already worked), then it
> was highlighted, otherwise it was not.  *Even* after the " DE " string.
Is
> this a programmable setting in Writelog that got lost when I reinstalled
> everything on the WinXP box?

If the call was in the master file it highlighted incorrectly even after the
DE...

EX: W0FL in the file....DE W0FLY only highlights W0FL
        K6WA "    "        DE K6WAP only highlights K6WAP

I would think that DE CALLSIGN would overide CALLSIGN
Also it ignored the "slash" in callsigns ex: WA9AFM/5 would only highlight
WA9AFM
Kinda a nuisance but a big problem when I/KC9***/P called !!

73 Jamie WW3S