[WriteLog] FD Planning

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FD Planning
From: flgrossman@earthlink.net (Frank Grossman (WB2BXO))
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:42:49 -0500
Well, it's cold here now, but the local club is already having thoughts of
June's FD.  Since the temperature is going up something like 20 degrees this
week, perhaps the warm thoughts worked...

...But here's the point.  Our FD computer guru is a UNIX guy, but we know of
no UNIX contest/FD logging programs.  Are there any?

73,
Frank
wb2bxo@arrl,net

BTW, if you subscribe to both the DX4WIN and Writelog reflectors, you've now
seen this message twice.  I've posted on both to reach the most
knowledgeable people.