[WriteLog] Tks de GW4BLE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Tks de GW4BLE
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:12:11 -0000
Steve has asked me to convey this to the list.

<quote>

Re the posting on the Writelog Reflector concerning the K1EA
DVP; could you perhaps convey my thanks to *ALL* those who have
kindly responded (K9JY,NZ3O, K4WI, N4XD, W5AJ to name a few).
Bottom line appears that unless vendors upgrade to the Windows
environment they are likely to loose out in the longer term with
customers taking their business elsewhere....

<snip>

Well here's one who QSYed very reluctantly from TR. The world
moves on, and we must move with it, even if it means taking a
small step backward to move forward in the long term.

73

Clive
GW3NJW
gw3njw@gw7x.org