[WriteLog] LPT Changes in 10.29 and 10.30

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT Changes in 10.29 and 10.30
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 16:07:37 -0000
WL version 10.28 and earlier drive pins 1 and 17 on the LPT port with
the CW signal. Pin 1 goes low for key down, and pin 17 goes high for
key down.

Version 10.29 changed to hold pin 1 low all the time.

Version 10.30 added an INI entry
[ports]
cw_on_pin1=1
If you add this INI entry, it signals CW on pin like 10.28 and before.

Wayne