[WriteLog] W9XT card and memories

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] W9XT card and memories
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:25:38 -0000
Hi Jamie,

I used this card with WriteLog (I am one that now uses the sound card...).
This works fine with WriteLog and, with CT Compatibility, works with the INS
and + keys just fine. I originally used it for the SSB recordings (record on
the fly works fine with shift-fx and Esc when done). I also used it for
sending CW over the parallel port. I left the F3-F6 configurations.

I see a couple other responses on the reflector, if you still have
questions, let us know.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com