[WriteLog] Re: [WriteLog]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [WriteLog]
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 01:19:08 -0800
Hi Ed,

Here's an easy and cheap way to create sound files, stitch them
together if you want and get rid of noise, pops, clicks, dead
space etc.  By cheap I mean free.  I'm told that my DVP files
sound about the same as when I'm live.

Go to http://www.goldwave.com and download GoldWave.  Spend an
hour or so playing with it.  Go nuts making sound files, including
your own A-Z and numbers.

Thanks to Gil Baron for his posts here which led me to this
excellent and easy to use program.

Hope this helps.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO