[WriteLog] RE: [psk31] PSK-31 Software for MAC

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: [psk31] PSK-31 Software for MAC
From: gbaron@charter.net (GilBaronW0MN)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 06:14:26 -0600
There is a choice of software for the MAC BUT it is VERY limited IN
COMPARISON to that for the INTEL platform AND it is almost always MORE
EXPENSIVE.

Some may be sad about this but you cannot deny the truth. The MAC is a
specialized machine today limited to graphics and music and is not the
choice for most people. If they buy one they almost always regret it. For
general use the Intel platform remains at the top.

If you do not believe this just count the packages at your local computer
store and count the packages on the web for ham radio.