[WriteLog] FS: Siig Quartet Serial Card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FS: Siig Quartet Serial Card
From: wink@rochester.rr.com (Wink)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:57:13 -0500
--=======444891B=======

Hi,
        I've switched from using a tower type PC to a notebook for my
contesting
computer.  After finally sorting out all the problems using a notebook for
contesting I have it going and now I have no use for this board.  It is a
Siig Single-Slot-Multi-Com 4S/16550 I/O Card, Model IO1876 they call the
Quartet Serial 550 PCI.  It's a plug & play board that has four serial,
DB9M outputs.  It works very well and it's in the original box with the
documentation and software.  I'm selling it for $45.00 including Priority
Mail shipping.

        Please e-mail me if you're interested, thanks

N2UM  Gary

PS  I know it might not be appropriate to sell things on this forum but
this type item is very useful to fellow Writelog users.