[WriteLog] Switching modes easily

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Switching modes easily
From: gbaron@charter.net (GilBaronW0MN)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:33:59 -0600
There really is not better way than having a set of configurations saved in
separate directory to load up. This is a missing feature of WriteLog and
comes from not having one configuration file to hold everything and from
having the configuration file in the system directory.
I hope it changes some day.