[WriteLog] MTTY/Writelog Woes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MTTY/Writelog Woes
From: ad6g@mcn.org (Fritz Schewe)
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 12:35:44 -0600
--=====================_13588795==_.ALT

For several months I've been trying to interface MTTY with Rittyrite, every
time I tried, it failed.  Never got any of the error messages described in
aa5au's web site, always followed his trouble shooting suggestion, but
nothing.  Then one fine day I loaded the new release 10.30b for WriteLog
and tried to install the mtty tnc again.  Lo and behold it worked.  There
was MTTY on the ritty tnc menu,  All was well until today.  the mtty tnc
disappeared from the tnc menu and I'm back to trying to interface
mtty.  With no avail.  Unfortunately in frustration of multiple tries, I
removed the mtty ini file settings from the successful attempt.  These
settings might have helped might have helped.

So is there anyone out there that has a successfully running mtty tnc that
can give me their writelog ini mtty instructions  or even lead me to
enabling a successful mtty interfacing routine.  I would like to use it for
next weekeds contest.

Help &  73's

Fritz

Fritz Schewe AD6G
P.O. Box 1009
Gualala, CA  95445

--=====================_13588795==_.ALT

For several months I've been trying to interface MTTY with Rittyrite,
every time I tried, it failed.&nbsp; Never got any of the error messages
described in aa5au's web site, always followed his trouble shooting
suggestion, but nothing.&nbsp; Then one fine day I loaded the new release
10.30b for WriteLog and tried to install the mtty tnc again.&nbsp; Lo and
behold it worked.&nbsp; There was MTTY on the ritty tnc menu,&nbsp; All
was well until today.&nbsp; <b><u>the mtty tnc disappeared from the tnc
menu </u></b>and I'm back to trying to interface mtty.&nbsp; With no
avail.&nbsp; Unfortunately in frustration of multiple tries, I removed
the mtty ini file settings from the successful attempt.&nbsp; These
settings might have helped might have helped.<br><br>
So is there anyone out there that has a successfully running mtty tnc
that can give me their writelog ini mtty instructions&nbsp; or even lead
me to enabling a successful mtty interfacing routine.&nbsp; I would like
to use it for next weekeds contest.<br><br>
Help &amp;&nbsp; 73's<br><br>
Fritz<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Fritz Schewe AD6G<br>