[WriteLog] Creating the log??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Creating the log??
From: sm0lzt@svessa.se (erik.hyllander)
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 19:46:25 -0500
Hello Scot and the group,
I have tried to get a goodlooking chronologic log sorted by time but so far no
good. As the file saved is of type .txt, clicking on it will automatically use
Notepad if the file is not too big for  Notepad. Then the result is not easy to
read. If it is too big automatically Wordpad is used and then columns are ok,
however the headings are not exactly in position. Note this is irrespective of
you using saved "File version of print chronological" or "ASCII with no
formatting by time".

My feeling is that the solution is in programming this part of Writelog. I have
not encountered such a set-up in other logging software I have used. Or have I
missed something?
73 Erik