[WriteLog] Coming Soon - WPX RTTY buffers & more

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Coming Soon - WPX RTTY buffers & more
From: dhill@cprk.com (Hill, Don)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:10:42 -0600
I promise to have WPX buffers on the AA5AU WriteLog website soon,
hopefully by tonight.

I will also be adding screen shots of the changes I've made to
my WriteLog screen when using Dual Receive.  I tried this screen
set-up in last weekend's XE contest and it was very functional.

I also want to add some suggestions on what to do when operating
SO2R on RTTY in those contests that require serial numbers in
the exchange.  These suggestions may also work for CW & SSB.

Be looking for the changes, I'll announce them when I'm finished
with them all.  However, some changes may become available before
I make the announcement.

I also will be adding an E-mail button on the front page if you
have any suggestions on things you'd like to see on the website.
It will be a different address other than my home & work addresses.

After 11 days of being on-call at work and operating both BARTG
RTTY Sprint and XE RTTY contests the past two weekends,
it's nice to finally have some "extra" time on my hands.  I'm afraid
I might be burned out by the time WPX RTTY gets here this weekend though.
Three RTTY contests in 16 days is too much.  Whoever suggested there
are too many RTTY contests is absolutely correct - even for a RTTY
junkie like myself.

73,
Don AA5AU @ work, ready to go home!