THANKS GUYS Re: [WriteLog] Problem in WPX contest module?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: THANKS GUYS Re: [WriteLog] Problem in WPX contest module?
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 01:15:33 -0500
Thanks to all who suggested the fix. Since this contest is the "CQ
World-Wide RTTY WPX Contest" (the official name, their words, not mine), I
naturally assumed I should use the "CQ World Wide RTTY" contest module -
stupid me :)

I got on the right track when I realized it HAD to be the wrong module, in
spite of the same name. I went to AA5AU's web page to read the module he
was using right from his "screen" and changed over. Only lost an hour, and
since we only operate 30 anyway, no big deal.

Thanks again and - hey - work me, OK?

Jerry W4UK