[WriteLog] Band Map Configuration

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Band Map Configuration
From: stevek@camelcom.com (Steve Knell)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:07:05 -0000
Many thanks for all the replies on my IC-765 radio control problem...  It's
fixed!

However, I'm now having difficulty with the band map...

I only have 1 com port on my laptop (& I'm using LPT1 for cw keying) so I'd
prefer to use radio control and band map on the RIGHT radio only (S&P).

I can't figure out how to set the band map to be updated by the RIGHT radio
only - I'm getting entries from both the LEFT & RIGHT entry windows in the
band map window.

Is there an option to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Steve G0CKP / AB6ZA / M0C