[WriteLog] WriteLog Modules

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Modules
From: va7lc@shaw.ca (Les, VA7LC)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:59:56 -0800
I would like to draw the attention of this Reflector to the work of Steve
Woodruff who is
creating modules for WriteLog .
These are mostly QSO Party modules which is a great way to get into contesting,
and even
for the experienced contesters who would like, or is only able to work a few
hours on the
weekend to still do some contesting. In addition it keeps the various State
Clubs active
in contesting between the biggies and promoting their State. Personally I enjoy
these
quickies immensely.

Steve needs beta testers. I am posting this to ask that you visit his page at
http://www.xnet.com/~sjwoodr/ham/modules and beta test his modules so that we
can all
benefit from his work. He has finished the WIQP for us and is working on the
VAQP. If all
goes well he hopes to complete the MIQP, which I believe is very much desired.

We are always crying out for C++ programmers to do a module we wish, then lets
support
Steve and maybe he will do a module that YOU want.

73
Les, VA7LC