[WriteLog] CW Keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Keying
From: IDarack@prodigy.net (IRWIN C DARACK)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:14:47 -0500
RE: CW Keying with Rigblaster Plus and Write Log

I am trying to configure Writelog to do CW keying with a Rigblaster plus.
When I hit the Function keys, the rig is keyed, but no CW is sent. Rig is a
Icom 746 and in CW mode.  I am running Win98SE, Writelog (lastest version)
and a Rigblaster Plus.  I am sure that I have not wired something up
properly? I would appreciate anyone who is currently using this
configuration or a similar one that can give me some advice.

Thanks, Irwin KD3TB