[WriteLog] .wav file location?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] .wav file location?
From: ve3pn@igs.net (PETER BARRON)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 06:35:00 -0000
Hi Tony

There are two main items to note for the files

1 They must all use same MONO encoding (e.g. PCM 11.025 kHz, 16 Bit, Mono)
2 In the SETUP pull down menu there is a section called WAVE FILE LOCATE
(3rd button down on right) , this has a further pull down menu to point to
the base directory where you store the wave files. This can be anywhere you
like . (once again they must all use same encoding it must be MONO.) at
least on mine.

To allow different operators to have their own files in their own voice and
with their own speech cadence Writelog allows you to set operator names to
do this select
ENTRY then CHANGE OPERATOR this gives you a PULL down window for operators.
This creates a sub directory under the one in item 2 above.
This is also useful as many contest exchanges are different, so its kind of
nice to have them separated by a directory structure.

For more see "Wave File Locate" in help menu

Cheers and have fun

Peter
Ve3pn@igs.net