[WriteLog] More on Help returning to frequency

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More on Help returning to frequency
From: Ric Plummer" <ricp@alum.wpi.edu (Ric Plummer)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:19:42 -0000
Hi All,
I am confused by the two hop description.
In my memory, as I use it all the time, this is not the way it works.
SOOOO, I went and tried it.
Indeed, I can pull as many spots as I want from the spot table and F12
always goes back to original run freq.
Now, of course if you use the band map to grab them, and you tune the radio
to move the map,
you will of course have changed your run freq. Then you can go with N1LN and
use S&P memory.
Ric KV1W