[WriteLog] Time out of Band Map spots

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Time out of Band Map spots
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:15:23 -0000
Below...

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

At 02:08 PM 3/7/02 +0000, Major Ron wrote:
>BTW, how can you increase the number of
>S&P memory buttons?

Right click on the S&P Window and you will be presented with a menu to
select 1-4 positions.

>Also, is there a way to hold the band-map spots without
>them 'timing out'?

This is also at http://www.k9jy.com under 'WriteLog.ini' - a good place to
check out how to do the most common WriteLog.ini file options. I also
coordinate the timeout with the packet window, shown how to do in the same
place.

Ahhh This one I did find in the 329 page manual.....page 105

In the Writelog.ini file under [BANDMAP]
edit the line <DefaultTimeoutSeconds=1200> (the default of 20 minutes) to a
larger number for example
3600=1 hour
7200= 2hours
etc