Fw: [WriteLog] (no subject)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] (no subject)
From: Carleton Reed" <carleton@lemoorenet.com (Carleton Reed)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:03:21 -0800
Bob I wondered the same thing when I purchased writelog. Got lots of =
response when I asked the same question. I was already a Logic user. If =
you want to keep track of awards and QSL's and DX stuff then Logic, =
DXlog or any logging programs such as those will be what you need for =
that. WL is basically for Contest. Although it does have a General =
Loggin Module.

Carleton - AA6GZ

----- Original Message -----=20