[WriteLog] using Write Log with MFJ 1275

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] using Write Log with MFJ 1275
From: sjwoodr@yahoo.com (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:53:42 -0600
I have the MFJ 1275M and it is working for me..... but i do
find that *sometimes* i have the behavior you describe...
where the PTT is always triggered.  I think it has something
to do with the serial port being initalized by the OS....  I
can usually fix it by starting DX4WIN, exiting that and
then starting Writelog.  Wierd, but it works.

Steve, N9OH