[WriteLog] MMTTY Plug in Profile Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug in Profile Problem
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:27:53 -0000
> I've tried every thing I know of to get it to stay at the selected freq.,
> but no luck. Does this mean everyone that's using the Profile buttons in
the
> plug-in is using 2125 Hz mark freq.?

Not at all, Don.  As a result of  running RTTY from OE2-land for several
years, I also prefer to monitor 1275/1445 tones in FSK with the plug-in
MMTTY module.  So very much easier on the ears.

Configurations for Profiles are each set up using the Option>Setup dialog,
then going  to Profiles > Assign Menu and choose the appropriate profile
you're re-configuring.  From then on, that Profile will reflect all the
changes you made.  All Profiles you plan to use will need to be re-done to
change to low tones.

I also like to use the MMTTY engine with YPLOG and HamScope, so I've copied
my MMTTY.INI and UserPara.INI files into those directories.  Profiles then
work the same with those programs as in stand-alone .  It just takes more
nitty-gritty work to configure the Profiles for WriteLog, as the plug-in
doesn't use the usual INI files.

73,

Jon         K1US