[WriteLog] LPT 2 for CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT 2 for CW
From: ve3pn@igs.net (PETER BARRON)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 19:03:57 -0000
Hi Irwin
        The non default BIOS settings cause this problem as in writelog the
program
FPORT16.EXE
Sets the ini file to the DEFAULT bios setting and not those on the machine.
What I have is
 [PORTS]
 LPT1=0x378
 LPT2=0xB000
 LPT3=0xA800

I have renamed the File in writelog programs
FPORT16.exe To  FPORT16DNU.old
This for some reason puts the default dos style LPT addresses in the
 WRITELOG.INI even when they are wrong
It also allows you to use the Port setup as normal, which setting
writelog.ini to read only does not.

BCNU

Peter
Ve3pn@igs.net