[WriteLog] SO2R with RITTY and MMTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R with RITTY and MMTTY
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 23:19:50 -0800
Thanks for the comments.  What I think I would like to be able to change
during a contest is the audio level into RITTY as I don't think it is
working as well on weak signals as it can.

I guess my question is, "Will changing the audio level into RITTY affect
weak signal performance?"

Eventually I'm going to have all the audio I/O running through a small
patch bay with individual level controls on all the lines that need it.
 However, that's down the road a bit.