[WriteLog] Beam Headings

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Beam Headings
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:11:28 -0800 (PST)
The country file only has one central coordinate for those countries, i.e. it
does not vary by province, state or call area.

The centers are either New York City or Washington DC, and Toronto.

There is a protocol in the country file for encoding some of this information.
I have never implemented it, and I don't know if K1EA or W5XD have either.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com