[WriteLog] SPDX Contest CW/SSB Announcement.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SPDX Contest CW/SSB Announcement.
From: sp7ps@bonus.com.pl (Pawel, SP7PS)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:25:04 -0000
Hello WL Friends,

SP DX Contest 2002 will take place during the comming weekend: April 6 - 7,
2002.
We would like to invite all friends around the world to participate in this
year contest. We expect many activity from Polish stations so we hope you
will have a lot of contesting fun (remember: Polish stations can work only
non-SP).
Please visit SP DX Contest WWW site at: http://www.sp5zcc.waw.pl/spdxc/
for details (contest rules in many language versions, info about Polish
awards, download free logging software etc., special awards donated by
Polish HAMs, contest results from previous years etc.)
We do hope to meet all of you in SP DX Contest 2002. Welcome!

You can use WriteLog and Jorgen's SM6SRW contest module to work in our
contest.

Best 73's
Pawel, SP7PS
SN7N in contests