[WriteLog] RTTY Receive Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Receive Window
From: kl7dn@sover.net (Darrel Daley)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 16:13:43 -0500
Greetings,

Playing with the EA RTTY contest - my first with WL..

The scenario - The 60 WPM RTTYrite screen is copying will and highlighting
calls as it should.

I click on a highlighted call and it goes to the call field in the logging
window. Great! BUT the 60WPM window goes to the task bar and I either have
to <ALT+TAB> to get it back or click on it. This happens no matter what
"vehicle" I'm using for RTTY...MMTTY, stereo AFSK or WL RTTYrite.

Is this just the nature of the beast? I hope not and that there is some way
to keep it in view even when the logging window has the focus. As usual, I'm
probably missing some little trick.

Thanks and 73,
Darrel
If it doesn't fit..force it.
If it breaks, it probably needed to be replaced anyway.