[WriteLog] Two points!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two points!
From: nr1dx@tellink.net (Dave Henderson)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 18:18:40 +0000
Phil

If you really want to run your PC on " true"GMT time without worrying about
the DST problem. (which is what I do) click on the little time stamp in the
lower left hand corner of your system tray  and choose [GMT] Monrovia ( and
NOT [GMT] London, etc). The Monrovia setting does not go on DST and won't
change every 6 months

Dave
NR1DX