[WriteLog] Need help on BIN file

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need help on BIN file
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:00:30 -0400
Use b2a.exe to convert the Bin file to ADIF and then import the ADIF file
into writelog.  You might have a problem with the columns not matching so
create a new CQ 160 SSB log in writelog with at least 1 contact and export
it to ADIF and compare the column names before you do the import.

73,
Zev N2WKS / V26S