[WriteLog] cw setup to recieve @ send

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cw setup to recieve @ send
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:02:19 -0000
Mel --

WL recognizes the KAM only for RTTY RX/TX.  Sad to say, not for CW RX.  Wish
it did, as I have a KAM Plus for backup,  and use it on CW with older tube
rigs where the reed relay keeps everything happy.

Of course you do have the "TU Type"  option of "Stereo Soundboard AFSK" and
can then receive as well as send CW in the RttyRite window.

73,   Jon         K1US