[WriteLog] files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] files
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:47:55 -0500
There is the "General DXCC tracking log keeper". Open it as a ew log the
first time, then remember where you saved it as it will quickly scroll off
of the files window if you don't use it all the time. Or, create an icon on
the desktop pointing to the log file and it will automatically open
writelog for you.