Fw: [WriteLog] MIQP RE: NEQP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] MIQP RE: NEQP
From: carleton@sti.net (Carleton Reed)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:05:06 -0700
Steve, you seem to know how to design these modules. Can you put one =
together for the New Englad QSO Party for us? Here's the website with =
all the county information.

http://www.neqp.org/

Carleton - AA6GZ

Just so you know, i've recently updated my MIQP module for WriteLog.
Its mostly a cosmetic change, but you might want to download it for this
weekend's Michigan QSO Party.=20

You can download a self-installing module from:
http://www.xnet.com/~sjwoodr/ham/modules

You'll find my MIQP module as well as modules for several other
QSO parties there.

Enjoy!

Steve, N9OH