[WriteLog] MQP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MQP
From: edkn4y@infi.net (Edward Palagyi)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:38:48 -0400
I used Steve's, N9OH, module c for the Michigan QSP party and it worked great.
Did
notice an idiosyncrasy in scoring. The summary sheet shows the CW contacts but
lists the
multipliers as phone contacts. (all CW).  While logging I had 1,2,3,5,6
multipliers on 20
meters. I worked a multiplier on 15 meters and it was logged as 1. Back to 20
meters the
new multipliers resumed 7, 8, 9 etc. Then after multiplier 61 the number
started at 1 again.
But the total multipliers were correct on the summary. This did not cause a
problem while
logging. Next weekend the FQP.
Ed KN4Y