[WriteLog] Dayton 2002

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dayton 2002
From: dsinner@tfb.com (Dale Sinner)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:23:00 -0700
Attn: RTTYers - In this memo:

Rooms --- Travel info --- Confirmation  info --- Map info

Rooms- there are still a few rooms left in my block. If you are in need of
a room, here's what you need to today or at least between now and Sunday of
this week. Go to the rttyjournal.com web page and pick up the room form and
mail it to me with your deposit money. Also, be sure to let me know you are
signing up for a room because as of Monday morning whatever rooms I left
will go back to the hotel

Travel info - If you are flying into Dayton, when you pick up your luggage,
call the hotel for a pick up. They have 24 hour service to and from the
hotel. The number is (937) 454-0550. There will be transportation service
to and from the arena. This service will provided by either the Dayton
Convention Bureau or the hotel. If any further information becomes
available, we will have a notice at the hotel. Be sure to check at the
front desk.

Confirmation numbers - these numbers will be out this week. Those who are
in the last group of rooms reserved, will receive theirs as soon as I get
them which may not be for another week.

Map info - If you need directions to the hotel, check out the map on the
rttyjournal.com web page. You will find this map useful not only in getting
to the hotel but to the arena.

Suggest you print this page and keep for reference.

See you all in Dayton.
73
Dale Sinner, W6IWO