[WriteLog] No CW after release 10.28

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No CW after release 10.28
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:15:44 -0400
Hi all,

I am using Writelog 10.28 on a P133 with CW on LPT2. This works fine with
the Yaesu Mark V which is on Comm2 for rig control. My problem is when
installing any upgrade after 10.28. Recently I updated to 10.30 and also
tried 10.31. In each case attempting to send cw results in what seems to be
a key down situation. I use the same cw interface for other programs (CT and
TR) and it is okay there.

If 10.28 is reinstalled (after uninstalling the current version) everything
works okay. I'd sure hate to be stuck at 10.28 so any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Don VE3BUC
ve3buc@rac.ca